Buildings and Grounds

PCM has two main facilities: the Church on the Green (57 East Park Place) where we worship and offer musical events, and the Parish House (65 South Street) which houses offices, education, Nursery School and most programs and special events.

Two other buildings are the Chapel (connected to the church); and Howard House (next door to the church) where childcare is available during Sunday's 10am service.

PCM was founded in 1733, with various buildings and adjuncts built and reverbished throughout its nearly three-century lifetime. 

History    Graveyard

The Buildings & Grounds Committee oversees the preservation, maintenance and rehabilitation of church facilities and grounds. Ongoing maintenance and light construction are provided by the men's volunteer group, AAA. Volunteers clean and spruce up facilities and grounds throughout the year. Every year, in April or May, we hold Spring Clean-Up Days.  

Contact: Mary