A Message from Amanda
I’m Amanda Tufts, the Communications Manager here at the Presbyterian Church in Morristown. I wanted to take a minute to make sure you’re in the loop with all the great things happening at our church, so here’s a rundown on all the different ways you can stay connected:
- The Weekly Email: You’ve got mail! Be sure to subscribe to our weekly email for the inside scoop on all things PCM. It’s like your personalized invitation to a party you don’t want to miss. It has a midweek message from our pastors, special announcements, and a weekly calendar so you know what is coming up. To subscribe: click here, scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your email address, and push submit – or just let me know – I’ll get you on the list!
- Speaking of Websites: Drumroll, please! Introducing our brand new website, fresh off the virtual press. It’s packed with features, like a monthly event calendar, a news blog, and easy ways to help you discover new education, music, and community groups to keep you connected to your friends and family here at PCM. Since you’re reading this on our website – you’ve already made it here! Bookmark it and help me give a special thanks to the Communications Committee and Web Steering Committee for getting this fantastic new digital tool live this year!
- Social Media: Follow us on Instagram and Facebook @pcmorristown. It’s where all the behind-the-scenes shenanigans happen. Plus, you’ll find exclusive puppy videos… err, I mean church updates, along with sermon clips, special prayers, and fun photos from our recent events! It’s a great way to really see what life is like at PCM.
- Sunday Worship: Turn to the back page of our trusty bulletin – or focus on our Sunday morning live announcements during the 10:00 am service to find out what’s going on this week. If you’re looking for that authentic, in-the-moment info, be sure to stay around after service for coffee during our fellowship hour. You might just find the latest news and maybe a friendly face or two!
- Tower Tidings Newsletter: Our Tower Tidings newsletter has moved from monthly to seasonal editions (Fall, Advent, Lent, and Easter/Summer) and still contains all the wonderful articles from our congregation and staff to keep you in the loop on what’s happening at PCM, special service information, and devotionals to give you pause (and often give thanks!)
- Submitting Your Event: I have learned in my (relatively) short time here that PCM runs on wonderful people with awesome ideas. If you want to submit a special event, campaign, or fundraiser for promotion to our congregation or our Morristown community, fill out this form. I will receive it and we can connect to plan how to get the word out!
So, there you have it – we’ve made staying connected easier than ever! If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t hesitate to reach out. I love hearing from you!
Stay blessed and see you soon!