Changes in Church Register
New Members by Transfer: Linda & Sam Fairchild- #9947 & #9948; James Collins-#9949.
Baptisms: Infant baptism on December 11, 2022 – the Rev. Audrey Webber officiating.
Deaths: Ruth Nicolas, DOD 12/3/2022. Ruth joined PCM in 1999. She was 93 years old. (#9179). Gail Jacobus, DOD 9/3/2022.
Dropped from Roll: None
Our Youth Director, Patrick Allred was nominated and elected to a second, three-term on the Youth Leader Formation Committee.
- January 28, Saturday, 10:00 am via Zoom
- March 14, Tuesday, 7:00 pm via Zoom
- May 9, Tuesday, Evening – TBD, Hybrid Meeting at Pluckemin Presbyterian Church
- September 12, Tuesday, TBD, Hybrid Meeting at Johnsonburg Camp & Retreat Center
- November 14, Tuesday, 7:00 pm via Zoom
Session received and approved the Budget for 2023 to be presented to the congregation at the Annual Meeting on Sunday, February 2, 2023.
The Nominating Committee has a full slate of candidates to present to the congregation at the annual meeting for approval as our new Class of Elders and Deacons for 2026. Single vacancies were also filled for the Class of 2024. Starting with the Class of 2026, session approved that there be five (5) deacons per each class – eventually the Board will consist of 15 members, not 18.
Elders and Deacons will participate in a training session on Saturday, January 21, 2023.
Wendy M Doidge
Clerk of Session