The Vice President reports to the President of the Board of Trustees of RAMP. This person is a trustee and a member of the Board.
RAMP is a 501c3 non-profit, volunteer-based organization that welcomes, supports, and settles individuals and families from the war-torn Middle East and other troubled countries as they seek lives of safety, security, and prosperity in the Morris County area of New Jersey.
Reporting to the President and working with the RAMP Board, the Vice President will assist the President with designated tasks including:
- Provide the public face of RAMP.
- Interface with resettlement agencies and other refugee-assistance organizations, faith and community groups, the media, and those who inquire through the RAMP website.
- Foster and perpetuate the demonstrated passion of RAMP’s volunteers for addressing the plight of refugees.
- Provide oversight for one resettlement committee.
- Serve as chair of the Governance Committee.
- Assist with fundraising.
- Engage in strategic planning to ensure the long-term sustainability of RAMP.
The candidate should have prior experience in a leadership position in a business or non-profit organization. Time commitment will be 5 – 10 hours per week. It is expected that the Vice President will be a candidate for the presidency in July 2024 or later.
Interested candidates should contact Dr. Noel Robinson, Chair RAMP Search Committee, at email@example.com.