Table of Hope Donation Drive
Table of Hope – A place where “Hope Starts and the Community Gathers to Share”
Every week Table of Hope serves hundreds of hot meals-to-go from their soup kitchen and distributes groceries to thousands of local families at their food pantries. In 2021, they served over 18,500 soup kitchen meals and provided groceries to over 39,000 families in Morris County. They also expanded operations to include a Mobile Food Pantry and to provide COVID vaccinations for free.
As a non-profit organization, Table of Hope relies on donations to keep their community soup kitchen running. Please consider donating commercial or household sized serving items to help Table of Hope restock. Bulk items can be found at stores such as Costco and BJ’s. Look for sales at Shop Rite!
PLEASE DONATE ANY OF THESE ITEMS:
- Plastic Forks
- 55 Gallon Trash Bags
- Latex Free Rubber Gloves
- Sandwich Zipper Storage Bags
- Aluminum Foil Serving Pans (21×13)
- Aluminum Foil Roll (18 in x 500 ft)
- Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Soap
- Compostable Clamshell Containers (8×8) 3 Compartment
HOW TO DONATE:
- IN-PERSON: Drop items in marked bins in the Parish House, at the Church Narthex or in Mutch Hall near the back door.
- SEND ITEMS ONLINE: Order from the PCM Amazon Wish List link
- DONATE ONLINE: Donate via Breeze (select Give to Table of Hope under the “2022 Pledge” drop down menu)
- MAIL: Mail a check to:
Presbyterian Church in Morristown
65 South Street
Morristown, NJ 07960
Please add Table of Hope Drive to the memo of your check!